15 January, 2008

My first 1/24 resin kit !!!


Can't resist the beauty of this kit. It's kind of different from other resin kit or in the making of all resin kit..i think this is the first time I see a mixture of technology and art!


The technology I'm refering are the

- motor system (new!)
-
- sensor system (new!)

- Led system


At the price of USD 238 you can grap this resin(unbuild). For those who had some knowledge of resin pricing, I believe this price is quite attractive and not to mention that it is bundle with the mechanical and electronic stuff as well. Have place my order and waiting patiently for its arrival.....Visit this website for more details: http://www.g-system-models.com/index+.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude...

I really cannot believe you bought this kit sia....

RICH ARSE....

tengs said...

Aiya your income is diversify to many channels mah. If you are like me, you also will buy anything that you like, moreover the pricing is very attractive....